Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'd Like To Share Something With You

It's this:

Coromandel Sunset

There's such a growing interest in photography these days that I've decided to advertise the fact that I run workshops and guide photo safaris to help people make pictures like this. This shot is one I took up in Coromandel, but there's so much to share right in my own back yard here in Dunedin and the surrounding regions. This has also been precipitated by the trip I'm taking for Tourism NZ et al at the end of the week.

I'm stoked to add that my mate Mike Thorsen is keen to help me in these adventures. Mike's a first rate wildlife and macro photog who also likes to share what he knows. So, I've added this page to my freelance business site, so people know where to find us. Get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment