Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New Sites

Ecology

As much as I've wanted to, I haven't been adding a lot of content lately.  That's because instead of working on the photography side of things, I've been attending the business side.  I attended a great seminar on pricing and best practice run by the NZIPP last weekend, and am thinking about joining to attend the Michael Grecco workshop at their annual InFocus conference, as well as get some professional accreditation.  I've also been looking at my guiding business, things like getting a passenger licence and liability insurance.  It's all going to cost, but in the end it'll be worth it.  Ultimately, doing it all right will make it easier to do what I really want - make beautiful pictures.

On the marketing front, I've re-worked my websites.  First, there's clivecopemanphotography, and second, there's southernphotoguides, which is still a work in progress.  I am however, getting client enquiries, which is great.  Go on, have a look.  Better still, link to them!  More on the guiding later.

No comments:

Post a Comment