Monday, October 15, 2012

Canterbury tour

The last week has seen me driving a camper van around Canterbury, filming a little travel series with Miss C(8). It's been a lot of work, so not too much time for stills. That's been very frustrating, because there have been some magic moments, like filming my little presenter hand-feeding lemurs, or swimming with Hectors dolphins.

I did, however, have a second camera on when we were filming on board Kaikoura's Whale Watch boat, and got this shot ticked off my bucket list - a diving sperm whale.


Flukes

Kinda proud of that.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, what a great web blog. I usually spend hours on the net reading blogs on various subjects. And, I really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and yes you got it. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lakisha! Always nice to get any kind of feedback.

    ReplyDelete