Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hector's Dolphin

It has come to this... my best pictures lately have been video frame grabs. I even had to turn down a gig shooting a ministerial (possibly prime ministerial) visit to a local factory today. Not worth bellyaching about though. Last week I was shooting and presenting video on the Otago Central Rail Trail and tonight I fly out tonight for Adelaide to shoot a travel conference for the next few days. There are worse salt mines to be stuck in, comrade.

Hectors Dolphin

Meanwhile, here's one of those frame grabs from my Canterbury shoot. A rare Hectors dolphin from the mouth of Akaroa Harbour. Beautiful little creatures, about the size of the 8 year-old I was using for bait. The visibility was pretty low, so a 21 Mp still shot wouldn't have turned out much better. Fingers crossed for some interesting stuff from Adelaide!

No comments:

Post a Comment