Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012

What a year it's been. Revolutions, Earthquakes, Tsunami... I can understand anyone looking forward to a more settled 2012. I've had a year of changes myself - plenty of work and growth as a photographer, a book project to stretch me, and a new business involving lots of video shooting on my DSLR's.

Diamond Lake

To see the year out, I'll be playing with my band Bluestone in Dunedin's Octagon tonight and I'm looking forward to it. Soon I'll be camping with family at Glendhu Bay, Lake Wanaka, near this delightful spot at Diamond Lake. Hopefully I'll get some good pictures to share while there, and a trout or two on my new fly rod.  I also hope that despite the upheaval everywhere that your 2011 has been good, and that your 2012 is even better.  See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment