Monday, December 19, 2011

Closed Set

If only I could show you the pictures from my latest shoots. In due course I can, but you'll have to wait until they're published first, since they were for the Fortune Theatre's 2012 Season catalog. What I can show you is the closed set below for one of the productions. Closed because one of the plays features quite a bit of nudity so my wonderful models were baring all for the shoot. Another revolves around the invention of a certain ...personal device - and I ain't talking about your iPad. Needless to say once the ice was broken, we all a lot of fun during these shoots.

Closed Set

As you can see I was shooting with my big strobes and softboxes and a few camera flashes for lots of big, soft, flattering light, and had the camera tethered to the laptop running Adobe Lightroom so I could show the creative director what we were getting.

If the shoot is anything to go by, next season at the Fortune will be highly... stimulating. And as Al Swearengen says, that's all I have to say on the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment