Saturday, August 6, 2011

Another handy gadget for photographers

Joby Gorillapods are very versatile little tripods that double as clamps. I've found mine extremely useful for sticking my flash in places where a lightstand isn't practical and was thinking of getting a couple more, but today I saw this:


The Nasty Clamp combines the Joby's segmented leg with a clamp.  It also looks rather... suggestive, but that could just be me.  It's supposed to be able to support a 580 EXII flash and a small softbox, so with the way I like to light things on the go, it looks like just the kind of thing I'm after.  Think I'll get one or two and check 'em out.  I'm also looking forward to getting some new Carhart flannel-lined work pants in the mail.  I love my old pair, they're perfect for photogs who have to work out in the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment