Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wild Weddng

I'm in the lucky position of only taking on wedding work I really want to do.  Weddings can be great gigs, but there are issues, like working on your weekends and dealing with bridezillas (not that I've actually ever met any apart from the one I married).  Believe me, full-time wedding photogs earn their money.  So I'm really looking forward to heading here to shoot a wedding this weekend.

Tautuku Peninsula

Tautuku Peninsula, in the Catlins district. It's beautiful wild country where my client will be getting married at an outdoor education camp. Group photos on that wonderful beach and the nearby cliffs. Now here's the interesting bit: 15 Bridesmaids in 70's style Chiffon dresses. Talk about contrast! It's going to be a hoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment