Saturday, October 16, 2010

Man Flu

I can tell.  You've been here looking and I've posted very little in the last couple of weeks.  Man flu.  That's half my excuse.  The other one is that I've been practicing with my band for a gig tonight.  Playing blues is just another of my obsessions like photography. 

On the picture front, I've been doing a little more commercial work lately, doing some product shooting with a light tent.  I'll put up a post about that soon.  I also just got a cool new filter which will be the subject of another. 

Meanwhile, check this out.  Better posted to my blues blog I know, but if you like my pictures, we might just like the same music. I've been a fan of Darren's for over 20 years now, and like a good whisky, he's aging very well.  His new album is definitely worth checking out, he's world class.


No comments:

Post a Comment