Saturday, October 29, 2011

Southern New Zealand Wildlife and Landscape Photography Tour

Are you up for a bit of adventure?

Three's a Crowd

If you're a regular reader of my blog, you'll know that when I'm not out shooting as a working photographer I'm out shooting for pure joy - mainly the fantastic landscapes or wildlife we have here in New Zealand.

Tautuku & Tequila

After a bit of thought, some hard work and a lot of help from some wonderful people, I'm ready to share it with you and offer a Southern New Zealand Wildlife and Landscape Photography Tour. For 12 days next April, we'll tour the southern South Island, taking in its scenic and wildlife wonders, from great white sharks to mountain parrots, from Milford Sound to Otago's tussock high country.

Yellow-eyed Penguin

We'll be catering for photographers of all abilities, and will be offering workshops on camera craft and post production along the way. I say we because I've invited Japan-based photographer and web presence Martin Bailey to join us.  If you don't already know Martin's work or subscribe to his podcast, I suggest you do.

_MG_0900.jpg

We'll be finalising details and coming up with all the information and booking details soon, so keep a close watch here, tell your friends and set your camera dial to adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment